2010-10-31 | By: Knuxchan

The Final Hours!

NaNoWriMo is quickly approaching in a few hours. Today's kickoff party at Barnes & Noble went very well. There were six of us in total who showed up, but there are more people in the region who are participating. I will be going out tonight to partake in some midnight NaNoWriMo as I meet and greet another fellow writer in the area. I think this will be a fun adventure! This will be my first-ever NaNoWriMo in which I actually wrote on November 1st. Last year, I started about 12 days into it.
As I await the final few hours, I'm doing some last-minute preparations and outlining for when the madness begins. I'm so nervous and excited! Good luck, everyone on NaNo 2010!

2 comments:

Audra Krell said...

12 days??? I started four days late in '08 and I thought that was terrible! It feels so good to have started on time this year, 3532 words after day 2. Best of luck!

Knuxchan said...

That's awesome to hear that you got off to a good start this year! I'm sure things will be a lot better this time around if you keep up with that wordcount trend! :)
Good luck!

Post a Comment