2010-10-08 | By: Knuxchan

20,048!

Finally! I've finished GothNoWriMo with 20,048 words! Granted, this novel will be undergoing some heavy reconstructive surgery in December, I managed to get all of the story down on paper, at least. This was a great experience for me to be able to write a gothic-themed novel. I've spent these past nights listening to "The Crow" soundtrack on repeat just trying to stay in the dark mood. I will have to definitely say that Daggax'iylion is my favorite character of the story. I think for next year's GothNoWriMo, I will be retelling the story from his point of view this time.
 Now that that's over, it's time to prepare for NaNoWriMo! I will be raiding the OLL store sometime this weekend. I need that totebag and journal now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making it! Now you'll be chomping at the bit waiting for NaNo!

J. Rosemary Moss said...

Mazel tov! Enjoy getting ready for NaNo. :)

Claudie A. said...

Yay, congratz on making it! And welcome to the We Wait and Plan for NaNo Club. ;)

Carissa said...

Congratulations! And in a week. Very impressive. :)

Knuxchan said...

Thanks all! ^_^ Yeah, I was surprised I was able to do it in a week, but it was fun the whole way through! This was a great warm-up to help me to gauge my average progress for wordcounts per day. I'm getting myself mentally prepared for the big one in less than a month, and I want it to go as smooth as possible! ^_^

Post a Comment