So there are three things I plan to get out of the NaNo store before November hits: The tote bag, pen and a copy of No Plot? No Problem! I think if (and when) I manage to finish (and win) GothNoWriMo, I shall reward myself graciously as I prepare for the big NaNo in November. I'm going to be writing every chance I get to keep up with the daily 3k wordcounts and finish the novel well in advance. I don't want it to be October 29th and I'm just barely finishing it. I need at least a week or two to take a breather from all that writing and get mentally prepared for the 50K challenge the following month.
I know it's not Christmas yet, but I'm feeling the spirit of Christmas already. It's my favorite time of year! It just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I can't believe Christmas is only two months away -- and 2011 is only 3 months away!
As my current GothNo stands, I've reached one of my favorite points in the story when Jasmine is about to meet Dagg for the first time. I think from here it will get much easier to write. I was struggling trying to build up to this point, now the main part of the story can be told to my heart's content. This story and my November one will be victims of the December editing month once it rolls around.
1 week ago




4 comments:
Aah, the store! I should be emptying it fairly soon too. I probably will go after the T-shirts for NaNoLand. I just -love- the design.
Yeah, I think the t-shirts look nice too! I really wish that they could make some NaNoland t-shirts that didn't have the year on it. I just like some generic NaNoWriMo t-shirts. I'd love to get one with just the NaNo shield logo on it.
Thanks for stopping by my post!
I haven't purchased anything from the store. I read the No Plot No Problem two years ago. It actually helps! :)
You're going for what count for gothno? I stuck with 30k. Figured since I can write 1000-1500 in about 25 minutes if inspiration strikes it would be doable without killing me for NANo.
I look forward to seeing what you do!
I'm aiming for 20k in GothNoWriMo. I'm nearing the finish line slowly but surely :) I figured since this is my first time doing GothNoWriMo, I can start out slow and warm up for the big one in November.
Post a Comment