2 days ago
Pages
About the Author
- Knuxchan
- A game designer and artist by day, and a dangerous writer by night. I've always enjoyed writing since I was a child, and have since been looking to further my skills and creativity. I have been active in NaNoWriMo since 2009.
Followers
Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
-
-
2 days ago
-
3 days ago
-
4 months ago
-
1 year ago
-
1 year ago
-
-
4 years ago
-
5 years ago
-
5 years ago
-
5 years ago
-
6 years ago
-
6 years ago
-
7 years ago
-
7 years ago
-
7 years ago
-
-
8 years ago
-
8 years ago
-
8 years ago
-
8 years ago
-
9 years ago
-
9 years ago
-
9 years ago
-
9 years ago
-
9 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
-
16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tags
gothnowrimo
(6)
nanowrimo
(27)
Last Week
So now we've arrived at the home-stretch for when NaNoWriMo officially begins in less than a week. I'm really not too nervous about writing my project. What I am nervous about is me possibly undertaking this ML position head-on. This year our region has a few newcomers to the scene, and I want to make sure their first experience is enjoyable so that they would be inclined to want to do it again next year. My greatest challenge so far has been trying to coordinate with everyone's schedules so that these meet-ups will cater to as many as possible. Of course, I would also like to schedule more than one meetings per week if possible to cater to those who have weird schedules but really want to participate. It's a difficult endeavor to tackle alone, especially when you have your own schedule to keep up with, as well, but I will just hold my breath and hope for success next month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Heehee, brace yourself, Knuxchan: being a ML was my strangest but most incredible NaNo experience. Sure, you have to take care of everything and prepare the meets, but there's something special to the knowledge that your entire region is behind you.
I'm sure you'll be fine! Keep your head up and your smile on and everyone will have a great time.
Six days left! :D
Thanks! Yeah I'm excited. I just want everyone to have fun! :)
Post a Comment