I can't believe August is already here and so is round 2 of Camp NaNoWriMo! I have to say, I'm loving the bells and whistles OLL added to the website. The cabin feature is really awesome and fun! I chose to be around people who write in the same genre (fantasy). It's been really motivating and fun to write alongside fellow NaNoers in my cabin. The bugs are still being worked out of the system, but so far it's been nothing to major that it rendered the feature unusable.
Currently, I'm a little over 17k words. I've been writing this story like crazy because I've been so excited and eager to start on it. Firebrand is still being beta-read, so I've had to push back the release date till sometime near the end of August, perhaps. I will be relieved once the first book of the trilogy is finally released and I'll be hard at work with the edits of book 2 by then. I plan to write Book 3 in November's session. After Camp NaNoWrimo, the next big writing event will be GothNoWriMo in October, in which I plan to write a prequel to The Necromancer's Apprentice which will be told from Daggax'iylion's point of view. These are the planned projects for the remainder of 2011. Who knows what I'm going to write in 2012!
5 days ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment