Well, I finally made time to validate my novel (again) so I can collect the winner goodies, and wouldn't you know, it made my wordcount go down a thousand words! I don't understand it... Did they change the validator since I used it before? I didn't add or delete any words. Anyway, it made me a little nervous to see that, but I still got over 50k words -- 50,342 is the grand, final total.
In the meantime, I'm hard at work planning out my next novel for August's session. The excitement is happening all over again. I hope to see more participants in my area, and maybe we can do a little more this time around.
I'm also hard at work trying to get my book published before the end of the month. The book will be available in paperback format, first, then I will be spending some time converting it to eBook format.
Good luck to the rest of the NaNoers! Only 5 days left to go!
1 week ago




2 comments:
Congrats! I am doing it this month myself. Wee!
Awesome! Good luck to you! :D
Post a Comment